We bought a bed with trundle and the dresser and chest from rooms to go from the disney princess line, we really love it .The bed is for my 11 yr.
old and my 3 yr old, one think I would never imagine was that my 3 yr old would cut her toe trying to clim up the bed, this is very dangerous, she steped on the knob from the trundle, I realized that most of the kids from her age 3-5 kids (when we have guest in the house) they do the same thing, there is not any warnings about it!Plus we ending with a $1600 bill from the ER!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."