Bought the disney princess bedroom suit from room to go and the extended warranty .it was rather expensive but did not keep it finish the drawers broke repeatly and that warranty that I purchase did not cover it .When ever room to go came out they always told me it was at the fault of the customer.

This bedroom suit was a waste of money.Now 4years later I need to buy another bed room suit for my daughter and it will not be room to *** I me to go.Looking for good repetial store that stands behind there mercandise

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go Kids?

Comments

Rooms To Go stands behind all new purchases by providing a one year warranty against manufacturer defects.With the information you’ve listed, it sounds like you purchased the extended service contract.

This extended service plan does protect against a variety of issues after the one year period.However, situations caused by in home use typically are not protected.

If you would like to email us your order details at tellus@roomstogo.com, we can take a look to see what may have happened, and if there may be any other options available for you!