Not Rooms to Go - Rooms to WAIT. Minimum 7-14 day delivery wait at Baybrook Texas store.

The Taffy twin/full loft bed with stairs and built-in dresser emits horrendous fumes, making me ill, eyes water, throat burn, congestion, flu-like symptoms. Must leave room windows open and bottom of door sealed with a towel to keep fumes from rest of house. Afraid it might be formaldehyde from China-made pressed wood products. Store says no formaldehyde, will send a technician to review - in TWO weeks. Meanwhile, I'm afraid to let my grandkids into "their" room when they visit.

Damaged headboard and upper bunk safety rail this bedroom set; damaged headboard and media center other bedroom. Nightstand on back order, delivery set 2 weeks after rest of furniture. Now we discover that delivery driver did NOT notify customer service about damages and arrange for exchanges to come with the nightstand as he promised - now further delay and back orders for damaged pieces.

$2600 at Rooms to Wait - the last money we'll spend there unless they turn this deal completely around!

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go Kids?

Comments